Make Money Online

RAP Bank

Monday, December 15, 2008

I Get Stress For The Holidays Every Season

They say that everyone has to experience the Christmas blues at least once in their lifetime.I always thought that it was impossible.Christmas is my favorite. It is the holiday that I look forward to the most. they are correct really. I’ve got the Christmas blues. Christmas stress have officially arrived. I can't face the idea of holiday garland.

I don’t know what’s gotten into me. I just feel so tired lately. I was supposed to get gifts for everyone this week but I just can’t seem to find the right kind of cheer I need.I always try to my best to have a cheerful demeanor because I believe that when you shop happy you buy gifts that make people happy. To make matters worse, Jim just told me that their boss liked the dinner party we gave a few months ago so much that they “sort of” invited themselves again tonight.It must have slipped my husbands mind to tell me again yesterday. 

On top of everything else like the gifts I still have left to buy, and the Christmas stress I have going on, I still have a dinner party to get ready. I need to switch into my Superwoman mode right now. There's nothing going on. I’m just too tired. I hope I’m not coming down with the flu or something.  It’ll be a blow for the kids. They’re really expecting my usual upbeat self during Christmas season. I don't want to bring down the party.

Ugh. I really, really don’t feel so good.Pardon me.... WHAT!? My Christmas stress is officially over. 

I just found out that Jim and I are having a baby! Bring on the party! I guess the red garland might get hung this year.

No comments: